Sunday, July 26, 2009

"Baby B"

This week David and I went for our first ultrasound. The tech looks up at us and says, "is this your first ultrasound?" We replied"yes." She looked me straight in the eyes and said "you're having twins". The tears immediately began to fall down my cheeks. They were not sad tears, but overwhelming emotions took over. I said "are you serious??" she affirmed me "yes". So, within the first thirty minutes, while "baby a" and "baby b" were being measured, David and I spoke of names, dressing them, boy vs. girl (we're not planning on finding out), finances, double stollers, cribs....I still can't believe it, but am so blessed to have this gift x2! So, please pray that "baby a" and "baby b" continue to grow strong and healthy so they can eneter this world to bring glory to God. I don't know how we are going to do this, but all things are possible through Him who gives you strength and we are exctied for the adventure that lies before us. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

It is an overwhelming feeling, but just remember that everything will work out and you will have 2 babies to love and care for! I cannot wait to hear more about
A & B as they continue to grow.